THE 2018 DANY ANNUAL AWARDS DINNER TO HONOR THREE NEW YORK JUDGES
Posted on May 09, 2018 |Community Events
New York, NY (May 9, 2018) – The Defense Association of New York (DANY) 2018 Annual Awards Dinner will convene at The New York Marriott Downtown, 85 West Street at Albany Street, New York, NY on Thursday, May 10th.
The event will honor three New York judges. The Defense Association of New York Civil Justice Award will be presented to Hon. Michael J. Garcia, Associate Judge of the New York State Court of Appeals. The Distinguished Jurist Award will be presented to both Hon. Martin Schoenfeld, Justice of the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Term, First Department (Ret.) and Hon. Adam Silvera, Justice of the New York Supreme Court, New York County.
Below are details to the event:
- Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Place: The Downtown Marriott, 85 West Street at Albany Street, New York, NY
- 5:30 p.m. / CLE: “Taming the Elephant in the Courtroom – Strategies for female lawyers and their supporters to identify, defuse and combat bias in the courtroom and in the boardroom”
- 6:30 p.m. / Cocktail Hour
- 7:30 p.m. / Dinner and program
NAM neutrals George Freitag, Esq., Susan Hernandez, Esq., Howard Kaplan, Esq., Hon. Karla Moskowitz, Hon. Larry Schachner and Hon. Peter Skelos
will be attending.