Employers and employees may face workplace disputes involving alleged wrongful termination, wage and hour disputes, sexual harassment, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and disability. Careful consideration is given to each matter we administer, and we pride ourselves on providing litigants with responsive service.
NAM’s employment services include, but are not limited to:
- assisting in the implementation of a customized ADR program where none exists;
- implementing and administering NAM’s Rules and Procedures in conjunction with an entity’s existing dispute resolution initiative(s); and
- adapting NAM’s Employment Rules and Procedures to the specific requirements of a program already mutually agreed upon by an employer and the employee(s).
We have extensive experience in providing dispute resolution services to address such issues and we hold ourselves to the highest standards. NAM offers a fair, timely and cost-efficient forum that enables both employers and employees to effectively resolve employment disputes.
Areas of experience
NAM administrates employment programs throughout the United States for companies whose employees are located regionally, nationally and internationally. Our employment experience encompasses an array of matter types, including:
- wage and hour / Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA);
- wrongful termination;
- sexual harassment;
- discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and disability.
An exceptional panel of neutrals
NAM has extensive experience providing dispute resolution services to address employment issues. Our nationwide panel includes more than 1,600 highly respected and experienced former judges and legal practitioners who specialize in or have strong expertise in employment matters, located in all 50 states and internationally. Due to our expansive footprint of employment neutrals across geographies, we can provide panels within 50 miles of any major city in the U.S. to ensure the best selection of neutrals for all parties.
Rules, forms and fees
Below are NAM’s rules, forms and other resources for employment disputes.
- Overview of NAM’s Employment ADR Program
- The Fairness Issue: Due Process Protocol
- NAM’s Employment Rules and Procedures and Related Documents
- NAM’s Fees and Costs for Employment Disputes
- Employment Arbitration Initiatives Governed by a Company’s Own Rules and Procedures
- Employment Arbitration or Mediation Where There is No Pre-Existing Contractual Provision